Check out this handy dandy and eco-friendly pizza box! With just a few simple modifications to what we think of as a normal pizza box, this pizza box becomes reusable in two different ways. I don’t want to spoil the reveal, so watch the quick demo video below, then head over to Amazon to grab some of these boxes to wow your guests at your next backyard bash! I have a stack of these pizza boxes ready to go at a moments notice and once you see this video, you will too.
Some of the cool pizza box features
- Corrugated closeable paper box holds pizza and other dishes for takeout and delivery food services
- Box top can be broken down and repurposed as four paper plates for serving and eating pizza and other dishes
- Box bottom can be repurposed as a storage container for left-overs
- Corrugated b-flute paperboard for rigidity
- Made of 100% recycled materials; can be recycled at facilities that accept paper products containing food residue
The official word from Greenbox
GreenBox is a multifunctional, eco-friendly pizza box that can split into four sturdy plates for serving and a compact storage space used for leftovers. The box was recently featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, and they also have two other eco- conscious alternatives, Doggie Box and SliceBox. GreenBox, headquartered in New York, NY, hopes to build a new standard in the 21st century food industry, starting with a bit less waste per pizza.
If you’ve enjoyed this post and would like to get some more pizza love right in your inbox, consider signing up for the newsletter , would ya? If email isn’t your thing, you can support this blog just by shopping on Amazon.com for the stuff you already buy by first clicking through from this site. Thanks for the support and talk to you soon!