My buddy Ryan was over the other night and introduced this awesome Thai Peanut Pizza. Here is his recipe and a few photos from the evening.
- mozzarella cheese
- Goat Cheese
- Thai Peanut sauce (I use San-J brand, but you can use any you like, or heck even get adventurous and make your own)
- Spinach or Arugula
- Carmelized Red Onions with Balsamic Vinegar
- Red Bell Pepper
- Carmelize the red onions with olive oil on low heat. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until translucent. Add about 2-3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and let cook into the onions.
- Roll out pizza dough and spread a thin layer of the peanut sauce.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of the mozzarella cheese. You will want to be able to see plenty of the sauce through the cheese.
- Place the spinach or arugula leaves
- Sprinkle red bell pepper slices
- Place the carmelized red onions
- Sprinkle peanuts
- Place the cilantro
- Hand pull pieces of the goat cheese and distribute over the top of the pizza.
If you’ve enjoyed this post and would like to get some more pizza love right in your inbox, consider signing up for the newsletter , would ya? If email isn’t your thing, you can support this blog just by shopping on Amazon.com for the stuff you already buy by first clicking through from this site. Thanks for the support and talk to you soon!